Friday, November 18, 2005

Meme Thoughts

I just don't know much of anything anymore about this blog. I want to keep posting, but feel a bit like my sister - she always mentions that there isn't much to tell and so conversations with her by phone are short.
I don't want to fall into the trap of doing memes just to have something to post. So I have got to work on the list of stuff to talk about. I could do the whole sports blog piece - Lakers, UCLA, BAMA, Rams, Kings and Ducks, not to mention the LA Galaxy, US Soccer and some overseas stuff, and World Cup. I could do cover stories for the Soccer team I play with on Monday nights and give a short recap (hey the church funded the team this time around so maybe I ought to do something like that). I know a lot of folks are not into sports, and so I don't want to talk just about that. The church stuff can get kinda mundane, though I have tried to share something that comes in the prep for sermons with you all. Maybe I ought to review my thoughts after Bible study too...though I am taking a break for much of December on those...to concentrate on youth work...again another topic that could be rehashed.
I thought about some reviews...and a friend has a great thing he did with some stuff, like a stamp of approval. Maybe I could find a decent picture to serve as the stamp of approval. Most of all I want to get into a rhythm. The trick will be when I am away and cannot get to the online resources. The piece that works in that case is just to write and then post upon my return and go forward from there. It isn't that there is nothing to say, I am just not sure what to share and what not to share.
Peace,

1 Comments:

At November 21, 2005, Blogger gavin richardson said...

it all sounds good to me, except the lakers, how bout the 76'ers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home