Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Ministry Capsule

I love twitter. I can follow more thoughts per minute than reading through blogs or otherwise, and sift through the detritus to find the relevant material for me.

This time, I came upon a tweet of a retweet with a good old fashioned web link. In it was a host of reasons why introverted leaders can be successful in the fast paced market driven society we live and work.

And then I remembered that the figures are out there that most clergy are introverts. I really hope that while introverts can be good leaders, that leaders by station can also be good introverts (i.e. doing the things the article mentions as more prone to happen in introverted lives).

Enjoy the read. And for the record, check out Jason Powell and Tony Morgan on twitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home