Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Laggy

As you may have noticed with the lag in posts I am feeling a little slow and sluggish.

This one is a bit different from the kinds of depression I have had in the past, but it does not preclude the possibility that this is the front end of such a depression. I share this not for an outcry of help, but to name it for myself.

Then again, it is October and I know that I regularly have a slump in October. Sometimes this has to do with a more drastic change in daylight, or the onset of winter pollens/allergies. Sometimes it has to do with making it through the summer, and now into a fall let-down.

There is just so much that happens in the summer. And now I find myself just having to get through piece by piece. The initial rush of starting a new church is now settling into the routines, and the schedules, and trying to slog through the things that could not be gotten through quickly and easily, even in the honeymoon period.

So, I guess it is time to find the next good project and to follow my brain, which craves interaction and stimulation - which means as one friend put it "CEUs" and being challenged with new thoughts and possibilities.

Peace,

1 Comments:

At October 09, 2009, Anonymous David Youngdale said...

David, find a juice bar or health food store in Santa Maria that sells fresh wheat grass juice. Start by drinking one ounce per day, then build yourself up to two or three per day. On top of that,get some Nature's Way Cayenne, which comes in gelatin capsules at 40,000 heat units 450 mg. Take 2 in the morning with juice or water, everyday but you have to STAY WITH IT.
We are 3-fold beings; spirit, soul, and body. Everything is interrelated, and the 3 cannot be separated or individualized. Hope this helps; I have been there done that. ~ Dave Youngdale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home