Monday, November 30, 2009

Building Momentum

As I pass into December, and out of NaBloPoMo I find that I miss it. In fact I typed these words not that long ago to a friend.


As for the blog I have been a total slacker since I arrived here at Santa Maria St. Andrew. I haven't had the resolve to write, but as each day drags on with nothing there, I feel like a piece of me is missing, and I am looking to determine what it is that I want to be writing, or sharing through that media. Twitter is a more common outlet for me, which then directs to Facebook status updates as well, so I stay more than a little connected. I still read upward of 300 blogs a day, with several hundred entries, as well as doing a great deal of work by email.


I guess it is time to take back the daily practice of writing, building, confiding, and sharing. Thanks for listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home