Friday, December 09, 2005

Party, Party, Party

It is that time of year again. I don't know if others are having the trouble I am with trying to determine whose party to go to. There are just too many. I have the usual array of family gatherings, a few District Events, the local church gatherings, a camp christmas party and I just can't do it all. A few things have got to give, and sometimes they make it easy putting parties right on top of one another, but I look at next week alone and there are between Saturday (tomorrow) and the following Saturday I have a total of 5 parties I have been invited to. I can't do that. There is no time to focus, but the social aspects of it all matter too, and how do I reconcile all of those requirements.
I hope your life isn't quite so crowded, or that you have the ability to say "no" as well.
Peace,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home