Sunday, December 11, 2005

Go

So tonight we went to see Chronicles of Narnia. Very good film. Apparently, several of the characters needed a mommy and one of the girls down the row from us found every character a mommy among the other characters. She was very preoccupied with this. Fun, and funny.
I also understand from my wife that if you saw the PBS version from oh so long ago it was very easy to follow. (I lived a derprived childhood, or at least deprived of this great movie) The book certainly gets you geared for this. But, even if you haven't read the book (like my dad) then it should be very enjoyable, and maybe even more fun than if you have read the book or seen previous versions of the movie.
Very good movie, lots of fun and the Queen of Narnia is very scary (in my book at least). Great symbolism, and much fun. Keep talking and have fun.
Peace,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home