Saturday, May 10, 2008

Partnerships

I am not sure how many have heard of the partnership between the United Methodist Church and The Episcopal Church. I know headlines were made last week when the United Methodist Church made the partnership with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America official.

I encourage you to check out the "Make Us One with Christ" study of shared "Full Communion" between the United Methodists and The Episcopal Church.

I share all of this because Del Rosa United Methodist Church and St. John's Episcopal Church in San Bernardino, CA have started the study, and are working our way through it, concluding in a special Eucharist with a common table, and both denominations will preside over the Communion Service, with permission from their respective Bishops.

In the meantime, I wanted to pass along a little about what is happening at our sister parish at St. John's Episcopal Church, in this YouTube video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home