Wednesday, April 16, 2008

On the DL

I am staying on the Down Low (DL) this week. My mother-in-law and her mother are here for a little bit of visitation and motherly care for my wife.

This is a definite plus for us here at the house.

After all drama of funeralizing for both of our paternal grandmothers in the past two months this has been a blessed break of enjoyment and laughter.

I have been working on several projects on the computer and trying to sort through various data sets for the Conference, CEF and the lectionary study group in which I participate.

I have to admit I am appreciative of the chance to rest while working a little this week. Next week I have some appointments set up and I am back on the ground running, but a chance to get my body clock reset after two and a half weeks in Alabama and Tennessee, and the stress of death I am grateful for the chance to be with family in the joy of the moment. (My wife's grandmother just had a birthday - 39 and looking great - and that was a plus for this stay)

May you find rest in your endeavors as well.


Peace,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home