Friday, January 06, 2006

Something to Do

So I am feeling lazy on writing about the other stuff....takes energy and I am conserving for the funeral I am doing Sunday afternoon.

The 4 Things thing...
FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE
1. Envelope stuffer (Motivation Development Inc - Parents)
2. Box Boy - Manor Market
3. Resident Advisor - Paty Hall, University of Alabama
4. Youth Pastor - Dunwoody UMC, Santa Barbara FUMC, Del Rosa UMC

FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
1. Victory w/ Sylvester Stallone/Pele
2. Dogma
3. Clash of the Titans
4. Lord of the Rings Series

FOUR PLACES YOU'VE LIVED
1. Arcadia, CA
2. Bishop, CA
3. Atlanta, GA
4. Tuscaloosa, AL

FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH
1. Scrubs
2. Numbers
3. Real World/Road Rules Challenge
4. Extreme Makeover Home Edition

FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION
1. Mazatlan, Mexico
2. Canada (visited all kinds of parts, nothing I could point to specifically)
3. New York, NY (My Sister)
4. Maui, Hawaii (My Aunt and Uncle)

FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY
1. My Yahoo
2. Gmail
3. Myspace
4. UA Wesley Foundation Chat Board

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS
1. Grilled burgers
2. Crablegs
3. Chicken Fingers
4. A good cheese plate

FOUR PLACES YOU'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. My wife's arms
2. In the snow in Bishop
3. Skiing at Mammoth
4. My in-laws' house in Lower Alabama

1 Comments:

At January 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that last part about your wife's arms was so sweet... She must love you very much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home