Friday, August 07, 2009

To-Do Lists

So there have been a host of things going on around the church, and the house. We have made considerable progress in both areas, but both still have some work to do.

I was making the list for the house this morning, trying to enlist the help of my brother-in-law.

If you would like to help here is what I have to offer in the way of work/compensation. Consider it a mission project to Santa Maria.

The projects I am hoping to get done this next few weeks are:
Hang/Install Flatscreen TV
Install Shelves for Stereo/TV Equipment - connect all together
Prepare/Transplant the garden
Finish hanging the security door
Place a gate in the Fence on East Wall
Touch-up paint
Door locks

The catch is that I have now overspent so much of my money that I am well in the hole for the next few years. I can offer a warm bed, free TV, phone/internet access, and food.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 07, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A "warm" bed in August. No thank you. I'd prefer a cool bed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home