Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Google Friends

I tried to glom onto the Google Friend Connect. Somehow it didn't translate for me. I only had a few friends on at the outset when I began. I didn't see it easily enough to have it repeatedly put back before me to make new connections, and so it died away a fairly painless death.

But, I come back to pondering. I wanted to share some items I read on my bloglines, and went to see who gets to see what I share. I have all of 8 friends, and I found it a little discouraging that this thing I was hoping to share with more people didn't actually get out there that far.

Of course, it could be that the readership of my bloglines shared items is higher than the readership of my actual blog, and I think that would be okay. I am just not sure what to do with Google Friend Connect, and how to maximize my use more effectively. Suggestions, experiences, thoughts of your own?

Peace,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home