Sunday, May 24, 2009

Whew!

This is going to be one hectic week. I am playing full-time single Dad.

The wife is at a Healing Intensive. I am excited for that, and for her.

The bug is already trying to assert her schedule on me, and winning. Even better, she has figured out how to turn on a couple of her toys that sing and play music to her.

Sermon prep is already in full swing for next week, with some pre-planning for July and August hopefully happening this week too.

Trying to get back on track with weight loss. I was down 45 pounds since January, and now to pull the last 15 before July 1. 

I picked up a little pedometer to try and get an idea of how much I walk, so that I can pick up the pace in the months ahead. I have got to be ready for Mount Whitney in September.

UEFA Champions League Final Wednesday. Hard to say who I am for, Man U or Barca?

Anyone got real ideas about the benefits of laminate, versus wood, versus bamboo floors for a kitchen and dining room? Cost is the obvious one, but upkeep and durability are helpful pieces of information if you are in the know.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home