Thursday, December 04, 2008

A Christmas Meme

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?I prefer gift bags
2. Real tree or Artificial? I used to love the real tree, but more cost effective to use the artificial tree we have.
3. When do you put up the tree? when I do it.
4. When do you take the tree down? See above
5. Do you like eggnog? No
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Legos or Star Wars
7. Hardest person to buy for? Brother-in-Law
8. Easiest person to buy for? Sister or Dad
9. Do you have a nativity scene? several
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither any more. I used to do Valentines instead to avoid being further rushed during the holidays
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I have forgotten it
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Don't have one
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? All year long. The big crush used to be the week of...this time I am giving to charity instead
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mulled Cider
16. Lights on the tree? Yes.
17. Favorite Christmas song?I Saw Three Ships. The Holly and The Ivy, Little Drummer Boy
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?  I try to be with family
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Nope
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Depends on the year
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both. We've always opened one on Christmas Eve. 
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? That it starts earlier and earlier each year
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Trying to cut back
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Roast Beast
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Safe Travels

3 Comments:

At December 04, 2008, Blogger Art said...

Cool. I did one like this a couple of years ago but no one tags me anymore because I'm so bad about completing them.

I'll consider myself tagged by you and do this one next week. IF I remember :)

 
At December 04, 2008, Blogger RevAnne said...

Mmm...roast beast. Haven't had that for a while.
Thanks for playing!

 
At December 09, 2008, Blogger Art said...

I posted mine and Vicki from Words responded to my tag. She pointed out something I didn't even notice: there is no # 14!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home