Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Starting with a Thanks to Revitalize Your Church and Mark O. Wilson I want to list a few things for which I am thankful.

My wife, and her determination to finish her project.

My daughter and her laugh.

My parents, and their patience with all of us kids.

My sister and her ministry, as well as her passion to finish her papers.

My sister, her husband and my niece and nephew, especially their love for each other.

My in-laws, for their reminders to slow down, and enjoy, and the chance they give me to decompress.

My church, and its ongoing desire to grow and develop a love of Christ that transcends.

For the lessons I learned serving in other church settings.

For mentors, young and old.

For friends I have held on to for years, and those I have connected to recently, from this moment, and from my life gone by.

For more stuff than I know what to do with, and the ability to downsize.

For the chance to share from my bounty with others.

The joy of baking, pumpkin pies, and exploration in the kitchen.

For those people who have recently rededicated their life to Christ and are teaching others to do the same.

For Camping Ministry - my passion and my call.

For Christian Education, and the chance to teach the Word of God.

For great storytellers - Jesus Christ, Robert Jordan, Terry Brooks, Christopher Moore, Paula and JD.

For music, the sound track to my life.

For technology to stay connected and share something from within.

Happy Thanksgiving

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home