Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Delayed

Sorry for the long time between posts. I didn't run away, just got a little caught up in the scrum we call life. A funeral last week for a 10 year, and a funeral this week for a long-time church member.

I don't have much news, except to say that I am trying to formulate a post on the wonders of the new season of television, and my own hits and misses.

There are some great notes to be shared with the training of leaders that is coming from my wife's corner of the universe and I want to share some of those ideas with you all as she gets into that.

The youth group and children's ministries here at Del Rosa are on the rise, and there is news to share from that corner of the world too.

At the moment, though, time is short and there is much to do this week, so when I can gather my wits again I will post the best I can with these updates.
Peace

1 Comments:

At September 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, I was wondering if you were going to post again anytime soon. Talk to you soon,
SR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home