Monday, June 19, 2006

Another Meme

Faith Reflection Meme:

1. List three words that describe your faith.

simplified, challenged, educating

2. Describe one belief about which you are very certain and one belief with which you struggle.

One certain belief? God is bigger than I can imagine.

One belief I struggle with? What am I to "DO" with this faith.

3. What is your mission in life?

I'm supposed to have a mission????!!

4. Describe one thing that interferes with you authentically living out your faith.

I get to a spot where I have an idea or plan, and am overhwelmed by the details of such and freeze.

5. What is your favorite story from the Hebrew Scriptures? Why?

Jael and the tent stake. I like the powerful woman image.

6. What is your favorite New Testament story? Why?

The stoningof Steven comes to mind right now...not really sure why...maybe a martyr complex before Annual Conference.

7. Describe a meaningful action you took because of your faith.

Being a camp counselor/dean for Junior High Youth because Camp was so important and that was the opening available. A great learning from that.

8. Does your faith differ from that of your parents? If so, how?

Yes, it would have to, because my parents' faith is different from each other's. As for how, boy, I am certain I could not enumerate the ways.

9. Who or what was most important in the development of your faith?

Camp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home