Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cioppino

Yesterday I got a hair-brained scheme to try some variety of Cioppino.

I found some great recipes on AllRecipes.com

I decided to try my own variant with a mixture of frozen seafoods, some still in the shell clams, tomato paste, some progresso light italian vegetable soup, some veggies - mushrooms, spinach, carrots, and eggplant. I added a little Essence of Emeril to the batch, and we shall see what emerges.

Tastes tests so far have been wonderful. I even put some of the broth aside to build a future soup base.


2 Comments:

At January 14, 2009, Blogger Art said...

Some of my most sucessful recipes ever were a direct result of "hair-brained schemes". I may have to try some Cioppino soon.

 
At January 14, 2009, Blogger johnsue said...

Sounds YUMMY! Let me know if you need any of "Susie's Surprise" recipes! LOL Luv, mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home