Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wish Fulfillment

ht: Corey Mann

Here comes 2009. New day, new year, new beginning, fresh start.

Ok, this is an all-skate to everyone who stops by the blog.

A genie appears to you and explains that he's going to take care of everything for you for 3 months. The bills will all be paid, your job will be done expertly, your dependents will be looked after, your house will be kept clean, etc. For the next three months, you're free. When the three months are up, you have the option of starting a new career, moving to a new city, or even leaving behind friends and family.

The genie has just two conditions:
  • You have to try at least one thing you've never done before (but have perhaps always secretly wanted to do) during those three months

  • You have to spend the three months doing things that you want to do, rather than things you feel you should do.
Leave your comments and lets see what happens...

2 Comments:

At January 01, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

During the three months, I would probably try out for a community play. I've long secretly thought that I could have been a boffo actor.

After the three months were up, and assuming all debts were paid (student loans, my upside-down mortgage, etc....), I would go to seminary, because I feel a calling toward active ministry. Alas, I made the deal with the devil by going to an expensive law school, so it may take some time before I can work toward that goal.

 
At January 01, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And wow, I just read your profile...

ROLL TIDE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home