Wednesday, February 20, 2008

More on Bible Abuse

An unfortunate video of a pastor preaching what I would call a truly "bad" sermon, not for the vulgarity, because LORD knows there is plenty of stuff we consider vulgar in the Bible that could and sometimes should be preached, but instead for the poor study and content.

I have preached recently on Bad Bible Quotes, and then someone came across the video here. Watch with warning that this is just another preacher "pissing into the wind". Comments made here and here.

4 Comments:

At February 20, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're probably one of those wimp Germans who have to sit down.

 
At February 20, 2008, Blogger Deb said...

What the....?!?! This is so silly and pointless it's funny. And I thought my preaching was weak! I think I missed the point of this entirely...really...completely befuddled.

 
At February 27, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omigosh - still laughing. I've been thinking I should write a little book like "The Prayer of Jabez" that takes some little verse out of context and makes a million bucks extrapolating it onto t-shirts and key chains (so we can buy a house). Looks like I've found my verse.

 
At March 14, 2008, Blogger Rev_DeanL said...

I always wondered why the US was in such bad shape...now I know it's because men don't stand up and pee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home