Friday, February 15, 2008

I...

A little thanks to Chuck over at Aldersgate Experience for this ditty.

· I know...enough to be trouble

· I believe...I have so much more to learn

· I fought...the urge to run from the crazies

· I am angered...about the need for better health care

· I love…my wife and family

· I need...a good long massage (or 6)

· I take...responsibility, occasionally when I should not

· I hear…differently

· I drink...from the cup of life

· I hate…not getting out to play more

· I use...caffeine

· I want... to cut back.

· I like...to play

· I feel…blessed for all of my extended family, in-laws, nuclear and more

· I wear...comfortable clothes

· I left...my bed unmade this morning

· I do...were some of the best words I have ever said

· I hope...for a church on the move

· I dream...of the Kingdom on earth

· I drive...and I contemplate

· I listen…for that which is out of place

· I type...fast, but not technically

· I think…in circles

· I need...to let go

· I wish...we were better able to travel

· I am…Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh

· I regret...not giving my best

· I care...about teaching

· I should...get on my horse and ride the curriculum trail

· I am...“A Walking Paradox”

· I said...“I was wrong” (My wife wanted that in writing-so here it is)

· I wonder...when I will get a chance to see the extended family like that again

· I changed...the inventory of VHS and DVDs today

· I cry...when someone with conviction speaks

· I lose...often enough to keep me humble

· I leave...the dogs in their kennels too much

· I'm going to tag…Anna, Debbie, and Kathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home