Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dead

No, I am not dead, though I have definitely lost an important member of my family recently...

My Computer died. I started having trouble keeping power going the past couple of months (dummy me didn't back up enough of my stuff to make it worthwhile, though current documents have been emailed of late...so long-term who knows).

My computer has had these problems before and the Dell Inspiron 5150 seems to have a reputation for the power input attached to the motherboard cutting out. The answer is usually to reinstall the power input (not to be confused with the power cord) with new sauter and get back up and running.

Unfortunately this time life was not so kind. The motherboard crapped out completely and the time has come to buy new computer. This one was the church's and it was also the first time I have ever not had my own computer at home with a computer at work. So I have got to figure out if I am going to get a new computer for myself in the process.

So, I apologize for not blogging of late. I haven't given up, just found myself with some serious lack of access and comfort in blogging. I shall see what I can draw up later. But, then it is Advent now too. We'll see what shakes out.

Peace,

1 Comments:

At December 12, 2007, Blogger gavin richardson said...

i am so sorry for your loss david! &:~)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home