Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Under the Sheets

So, when I get a little time and space these days I tend toward the bed rather than the computer.

I spent all of the time leading up to the birth of my new baby doing some downloading of all our CDs for the new iPods we got for birthdays.

Then July 28, at 6:54AM, at Ventura Community Memorial Hospital, Sophia Anabella Crews Camphouse was born. That was very cool. She weighed in at 8lbs, 13oz. and 21in.

I apologize to those who were thinking this might become a blog about my kid or my family with the introduction of a new child, but I think we are going to stay a little more behind the scenes with her than I allow this blog to be.

If you are so inclined to hear about my new little one, or the adventures of the Camphouses then drop a comment and I will let you in on the means by which we are offering this once-in-a-lifetime deal.

In the meantime, back to the bookshelf and back to the bed (which mind is the anti-SIDS campaign slogan "back to bed") for some sleep, and reading The Shack and Oh Shit! It's Jesus!

Peace,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home