Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Albuquerque, NM

I arrived yesterday for the CEF/PFC 2008 Conference in Albuquerque, NM.

We are staying at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Albuquerque, using the Convention Center, and even housing at the Doubletree.

Last night was a pleasant surprise as several folks had recommended that I go to the Sandia Peak Tramway, and see Albuquerque that way while I was here. Since I had many responsibilities for the Conference I was unsure if I would be able to do so. However, last night for dinner we made our way up the tramway and ate at High Finance, the restaurant on the top of the Sandia Peak. Good food, great view and wonderful conversation.

Today, it is back to the grind figuring out workshop locations, and any other last minute details in my workbook, and trying to get the full scope of the conference together. Fun stuff. Then it is off to the races this afternoon as our first volley of folks arrives for a Certification Class.

Peace,

1 Comments:

At October 21, 2008, Blogger gavin richardson said...

see you there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home