Sunday, November 02, 2008

NaBloPoMo

National Blog Posting Month is here, concurrent with NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writers' Month. 
The general idea of each is to get folks writing and developing new content. The national novel writng month has spurred several friends of mine to write whole novels during the month of November. I am not nearly that ambitious, but I can commit to writing more blogs this month, and generating new content, at least for the blog around here.

Lord knows there is more than enough to blog about, even just as a personal journal or prayer journal.

Who knows where the month leads me, but I can say I am already behind since the NaBloPoMo is supposed to kick off on November 1, with blog posts posted each day. I cannot say that will happen for me, but at least I am going to try and post more often.

Peace,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home