Friday, June 29, 2007

Tagged

Tagged


Four Jobs I've Had:
Bagboy - Manor Market
Envelope Stuffer - Motivation Development Inc (My Parents' business growing up, and than again I swear it was my job as youth director at both Dunwoody and Santa Barbara to be one of the principles on this job)
Pizza Boy - Pizza Factory, Bishop, CA
Creative Talent's "Do-it" man Rountree Studios, Tuscaloosa, AL (I was responsible for making the creations that the designer designed.)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
Victory - with Sylvester Stallone and Pele
Lord of the Rings
Clash of the Titans (I think I watched this every time it came on TBS as a kid, which was a lot)
The Lion King
Blue Collar Comedy

Four Places I've Lived
Bishop, CA
Tuscaloosa, AL
Atlanta, GA
Santa Barbara, CA

Four Places I've Vacationed
Hawaii - Oahu, Maui, Hawaii
New England - Loved doing the "founding fathers" routes
Southeast - Likewise
Grandma's Cabin - Mammoth, CA

Four of My Favorite Dishes
Pizza - I am loving making my own these days
Chicken - Grilled is a favorite, as is Coke Chicken; pan grilled with a can of coke til the coke evaporates away
Tortelloni
Mexican


Four Sites I Visit Daily
iGoogle - Email, Reader, Weather, News, How-to, Calendar
Yahoo - Email, tv listings (especially since LA Times dropped its guide)
Breast Cancer Site - www.breastcancersite.com and the other links off it
Facebook

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
Anna's Arms
Grandma's Cabin
Pecan Hill
Lake Mead with a ski boat and houseboat

Four People I'm Tagging
Pastora Deb (My sister)
Will Heath (My Southern Sportswriter)
Eric St. Clair (My Alabama Faculty Connection)
Sean Rountree (My "Other Brother")



2 Comments:

At June 29, 2007, Blogger Willie Deuel said...

Email me re: lectionary blogging.

williedeuel@gmail.com

 
At June 30, 2007, Blogger RevErikaG said...

Thanks for playing, David! I learned some cool stuff about you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home