Friday, June 29, 2007



Four Jobs I've Had:
Bagboy - Manor Market
Envelope Stuffer - Motivation Development Inc (My Parents' business growing up, and than again I swear it was my job as youth director at both Dunwoody and Santa Barbara to be one of the principles on this job)
Pizza Boy - Pizza Factory, Bishop, CA
Creative Talent's "Do-it" man Rountree Studios, Tuscaloosa, AL (I was responsible for making the creations that the designer designed.)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
Victory - with Sylvester Stallone and Pele
Lord of the Rings
Clash of the Titans (I think I watched this every time it came on TBS as a kid, which was a lot)
The Lion King
Blue Collar Comedy

Four Places I've Lived
Bishop, CA
Tuscaloosa, AL
Atlanta, GA
Santa Barbara, CA

Four Places I've Vacationed
Hawaii - Oahu, Maui, Hawaii
New England - Loved doing the "founding fathers" routes
Southeast - Likewise
Grandma's Cabin - Mammoth, CA

Four of My Favorite Dishes
Pizza - I am loving making my own these days
Chicken - Grilled is a favorite, as is Coke Chicken; pan grilled with a can of coke til the coke evaporates away

Four Sites I Visit Daily
iGoogle - Email, Reader, Weather, News, How-to, Calendar
Yahoo - Email, tv listings (especially since LA Times dropped its guide)
Breast Cancer Site - and the other links off it

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
Anna's Arms
Grandma's Cabin
Pecan Hill
Lake Mead with a ski boat and houseboat

Four People I'm Tagging
Pastora Deb (My sister)
Will Heath (My Southern Sportswriter)
Eric St. Clair (My Alabama Faculty Connection)
Sean Rountree (My "Other Brother")


At June 29, 2007, Blogger Will Deuel said...

Email me re: lectionary blogging.

At June 30, 2007, Blogger RevErikaG said...

Thanks for playing, David! I learned some cool stuff about you!


Post a Comment

<< Home