Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Adjusting the Course

This year I am committing myself to doing a better job.

There are some great improvements in the local church, and I want to continue to foster that change.
To that end:
-I am writing 10 letters/notes per week for ministry purpose
-I am training at least one committee per month (starting with full Job Descriptions for all committee members in January)
-I am completing the visitation schedule I started when I arrived, attempting to visit with every member (about 20 per month), and at least 5 outside members of the community per month

At home there are some changes in the works too. Most have to do with my weight/health
To that end:
-I am starting P90X next week
-I am taking on a dietary component of the workout as well as the exercise segment
-I am going to play at least one season of indoor or outdoor soccer this year




At January 06, 2010, Blogger John Meunier said...

May God give you the strength to hold fast to your goals when the going gets difficult.


Post a Comment

<< Home