Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Adjusting the Course

This year I am committing myself to doing a better job.

There are some great improvements in the local church, and I want to continue to foster that change.
To that end:
-I am writing 10 letters/notes per week for ministry purpose
-I am training at least one committee per month (starting with full Job Descriptions for all committee members in January)
-I am completing the visitation schedule I started when I arrived, attempting to visit with every member (about 20 per month), and at least 5 outside members of the community per month

At home there are some changes in the works too. Most have to do with my weight/health
To that end:
-I am starting P90X next week
-I am taking on a dietary component of the workout as well as the exercise segment
-I am going to play at least one season of indoor or outdoor soccer this year

Peace,

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 06, 2010, Blogger John Meunier said...

May God give you the strength to hold fast to your goals when the going gets difficult.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home