Sunday, April 02, 2006

April Fools'

So every good day deserves to have some fun. Mine was posting the picture of me and my nephew, Noah, and making it out to be my son. Of course, taken at face value the two statements are true, but lead to a poor conclusion. The first statement, "Have you met my son?" is a legitimate question, for which there is no answer, as my wife so deftly pointed out. The second is also a true statement. The picture is of me and Noah at Disneyworld. A great kid.
As to the other question about meeting my wife, well let me know when you're out this way, give a name rather than the basic anonymous and we'll see what we can do.
Peace,

2 Comments:

At April 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Jenni. I think you may have misunderstood my last post. Although I am sure you are lovely people, I don't really want to "meet" you and your wife, silly! I liked the pictures you posted and noticed there were none of your wife. I apologize for the misunderstanding and respect your privacy. I have enjoyed reading your posts for several months. May God richly bless you!

 
At April 04, 2006, Blogger David said...

Jenni,
Thanks for the post and thanks for reading. As much as I would love to show my wife off to the world (she's crazy cute and fun) I have had reason to leave the extra details of life out of such a public forum.
There may yet come a day where she appears in the photos and such, but for now, just know that the lovely Mrs Camphouse is such a rare find I am hoarding her all to myself (well Kinda, she has a job and all).
Peace,
David

 

Post a Comment

<< Home