Saturday, July 09, 2005

Beginnings

I have been doing a lot of reading lately. Mostly I keep up with a few lists and a number of blogs. At least that is the web reading. Then there is much more other reading. Such regular reads are the LA Times, Sports Illustrated, The Interpreter, and A Taste of Home. All of that is filler between books, and recent reads there are Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time Series, John Grisham's "The Broker", Patricia Cornwell's "Trace" and others. I intend to keep you all posted as time goes on with recent and current reading material.

With all that reading I have also been trying to determine the best way to enter into the world of Blogging and have to tip my hat to some friends who helped get me going, Gavin Richardson, and Jay Voorhees, and the folks over at the WOT ML (Wheel of Time Mailing List) who gave me that final push to get going.

So today I get started. The days will keep ticking and some days will definitely be better reads than others, and I hope that this is the first step of many to help get the Church I serve, Del Rosa UMC on track and up to speed with web pages and such.

Blessings,
David

1 Comments:

At July 10, 2005, Blogger gavin richardson said...

yeah camphouse is no longer a lone commmentor but a full fledge member.. whatever a member is..? good to see you joining in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home